Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Steps to locating Florida Government publications
- Determine what information you need. (e.g. H1N1 statistics)
- Determine which government agency may be the publisher (e.g. Center for Disease Control or Department of Transportation)
- Check the UF Catalog for print and electronic materials. Search by author or subject heading inputting the Government agency. Check at last one of the following:
- The State of interest's government portal. It's MyFlorida.com for Florida.
- The specific government agency that you think my publish the information (this can ussually be found either through Google or the State's government portal).
If you cannot locate the information, contact the reference department of the library at (352)273-0723
Selected Florida Resources